We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in our Association as a personal or an institutional member
- if you too share the vision of spreading psychodrama throughout Europe and abroad,
- if it is your desire to be in contact with other psychodramatists throughout Europe and the world,
- if you want to share knowledge and experience with each other in order to continue and develop the healing power of psychodrama.
Your membership includes
- discounted participation fees in conferences and courses primarily organised by our association,
- the possibility for you to be supported by us in carrying out projects of European interest,
- the possibility for you to be published as a trainer on our website if you meet the requirements.
Your membership fee
- supports all current and upcoming projects that the association organises primarily,
- enables the association to work without economic constraints and thus opens up scope for topics and projects that would otherwise not be possible,
- maintains the association’s basic administration stable.
Please download and fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com.
As a natural person you apply for a personal membership:
As an Institution you apply for an institutional membership:
If you prefer to pay your membership fee with a direct debit mandate (only available for members from Germany) please download one of the following forms which represents your amount of membership fee, add your datas and send it via E-mail. You can withdraw your mandate every time.
Personal Members from Germany: